1 min read
FAILURE is just this one-step long journey towards achievement.
PROS OF FAILURE
- Gives the gut to attempt again and reach what we want.
- Able to provide ourself an extra learning opportunity or an experience to embrace success.
- Makes us more matured both emotionally and physically.
- Makes us more responsible.
- Makes us to learn from our errors and think in a new perspective way.
- Develops us as a strong persona.
- Helps us to think a lot, motivates us and helps to overcome the loss, mentally.
CONS OF FAILURE
- It can be embarrassing and demoralizing.
- If we fall into the trap of fear of failure then we will never succeed in our goals.
- Leads to emotional instability.
- Anxious and stress.
- Our health gets affected.
- Improper sleep and eating pattern.
Getting afraid to failure is a human nature. But with that fear if you don’t take any positive action to overcome it then your life will be doomed.
We can even say that the actual opposite of success is not failure its inaction. Every arrow that hits the bull’s eye is the result of thousand misses. Hence failure is very very important for every work to reap its success.
Thomas Alva Edison has failed 10,000 times to give us the perfect incandescent electric light bulb. I hope no one still has broken that record of failures. It was only possible for him due to his strong and exceptional positive perception of life.
So my dear readers, let us learn from such admirers and try to succeed in our life positively. Stay happy and healthily.
3 thoughts on “The Opposite of Success isn’t Failure, it’s Inaction.”
Really Encouraging. New definition for fail 😊👍. Everything is possible. We have to see all positive ways in each task to complete. If the result is fail then we need to learn and make our task more strong at the top most level. 😊
As always concise and really effective way to inspire….keep going girl..
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks a lot mam…😇