1 Minute read.
Hello Dear Readers,
We all are striving for good life and everyday figuring out ways on how to do life better. One such best way is Self-Education. Self-Education is not only about getting degrees and earning money, it is all about being happier, kinder, creatively fulfilled, knowing right & wrong and feeling Psychologically rewarded.
Self-Education is the piled up knowledge of years of living and the life lessons learnt
How to Self -Educate :
- Pay attention to the lessons that life teaches.
- Repeat small good actions or habits daily.(Doing good makes you feel good😊!)
- Read more knowledgeful books and understand it.
- Develop curiosity and have an optimistic outlook on life.
- Realise how you feel & accept it, then move on towards healthy behavioural changes.
The habits like dwelling in negativity, not listening to others, incurious, no gratification, jealousy, laziness all makes your life hell with more and more failures and depression.
You are simply not successful if you are not a nice person
With those incredible self-education let us come out wiser and stronger to face our problems. Life never goes the way we want or expect it to, just enjoy the way it goes.
The happiest people out there never stop to self-educate themselves and apply it in their day to day life. Even the monks, only through rigorous self-education accomplish their higher level of calmness, hence gaining high respect.
Check out this youtube video to hear the great inspiring talk by the monk(Yongey Mingyur).
See you in the next post. Live happily and with gratitude.🖐